Thursday 17 December 2009

Deep Relief

I'm in a very good mood this evening.  The court have ruled that the cabin crew strike is illegal and I will be able to fly next week...unless of course something else goes wrong, like heavy snow...but we'll see.  I feel much better though.
With my brain relieved by this news I was actually able to do some writing today, rather than fretting the day away with coffee and chocolate.  I've written a chapter five for my novel type story and have about twenty thousand words now.  It's shaping up a little.
My girlfriend also received the news that she has got her Diploma in teaching...so I want to say a huge congratulations to her.  I'm very proud.  I can imagine her face going red right now.  At least I'll be able to congratulate her in person.  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment