Tuesday 12 January 2010

Offline Antics

It's been a while since I posted.  When I returned from Sweden in the new year I found that I was suddenly unable to access the internet.  I've ruled out the service provider and the web browser and therefore it seems to be a problem with the computer itself.  I'm currently writing to you from an internet cafe.  It is extremely annoying to say the least - but hopefully a resolution is in the offing.
I had a wonderful time in sweden, and my girlfriend also returned with me to london for a week.  I am now missing her more than I can really say.  Weirdly it just seems to get harder to say goodbye.  Why is that?
The only problem I found with winter in sweden was the cold.  It got down to -27 on one day and there was always plenty of snow around.  I guess it's something that you would get used to.
Plan to attempt some writing this afternoon and hopefully the next time you hear from me it will be from the comfort of my own home.  I'll also try uploading photos then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment