Wednesday 27 January 2010

Re-beginnings

Back in London now...good to be back, in a way...it's always fun to be with my dad and often a shame to leave.  But i guess that's what growing up is about sometimes.  Had a chance to think a bit lately, and to be a bit more pro-active.  Found a website called Writethismoment.com which provides links to work and websites available to freelance writers.
Tonight I've also submitted a couple of my poems into competitions, and plan to send pieces of writing to further ones in the future.  It's something that I've realised that I have to do.
I've also picked up an interest in watercolours, thanks to an unused box that my dad had.  Been painting daffodils tonight. Need more practice I think, but I like both the colours that you can produce along with the ease of application.  It's quite fun actually.
That's it for now, but hopefully I'll have more news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment