Monday 31 May 2010

Back in Time

Well I've made it to Sweden now, and gone back in time as a result...only joking...Sweden isn't that backward a country.  It was actually the Medieval Market I visited in Leksand.  They had stalls selling pottery and earthenware, cloth and clothes, silverware and ironware, herbs and sweets and soaps.  There were also people in period costume and a "medieval boy-band"


Later there were jousters on horseback and a horse and cart giving rides


Since then I have come to Arjang to help my girlfriend pack and to get her through the last few days of school.  I've been trying to keep her on the rails, while surveying from my throne...


We've had some shocking moments...


But also been to see a beautifully still lake...although in Sweden this is just a puddle...a puddle with moquitos


I will endeavour to write sometime over the next few days while my girlfriend works, cleans, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment