Saturday 13 February 2010

Behind the Scenes

Having a great time here in Sweden.  There's about half a metre of snow lying around and it's pretty cold outside, so not venturing far, but i've been having fun with my girlfriend, as you can see below:

 

I've also been helping with making the fake walls for the school's production of Sweeney Todd (remember my earlier wall pictures?) It was a bit weird to see photo's that I had taken in England up on a wall here in Sweden as inspiration for their play.  Here are some photo's of us at work:

 
  
  

Please don't ask me what the logs are supposed to be for.  I haven't quite worked that one out yet.  Not managed to do much writing since I got here, other things on my mind and all that, but have made a couple of little sketches.  Just looking forward to a nice Valentine's Day tomorrow, which will be our first together.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been tricked into working for IKEA, James.

    ReplyDelete