Monday 8 February 2010

A Wander

Tomorrow I travel to Sweden again.  It seems like its taken ages for it to come around, and yet it was only a month ago that I last saw my girlfriend.  This time I fly with SAS, so it should be an interesting experience.
I completed another short story yesterday, using the same main character as the previous story.  I have other stories in mind for her as well, so we'll see how long this lasts.  It's been fun though.
Felt in an exploratory mood today, and so went out for a walk.  The weather is very cold, damp and it even started snowing a bit - just to get me into the mood for Sweden i guess.  Here are some photos:


 

An interesting house on Blackstock Road, with an English, Dutch and French flag flying on the roof.


The old Highbury - It's hard to believe that this was a football ground a few years ago.

 
Arsenal's new Emirates Stadium, taken from the Clock End Bridge

 
  
The entrance to Gillespie Park - not another brick wall photo.  And the pond inside.

 
The garden at the Ecology Centre in Gillespie Park

No comments:

Post a Comment